A timeless and comfortable silhouette, our ABEO Addie Lace-Up sneaker is ready for any adventure. Washable nubuck uppers, a moisture-wicking Dri-Lex lining, a removable footbed and a rubber outsole outlines these classic shoes.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support – Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Washable Nubuck or Canvas Upper with Dri-Lex® Lining – Crafted with washable nubuck or canvas uppers for a premium look that you can enjoy for years to come. A moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology – Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Adjustable Lace-Up Vamp – An adjustable lace-up vamp secures feet in place and provides a snug and customized fit for hours of wear, while a spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole – Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar fasciitis: Weight balancing arch support and cushioned heel cup reduce shock to help relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
- Bunions/Morton’s neuroma: Spacious toe box and added depth helps reduce pressure.