Comfortable, stylish and secure, the ABEO Compass Zip Boot is the ideal fall and winter shoe. Premium leather or suede uppers, zipper closures, a built-in orthotic footbed and a flexible rubber outsole helps these boots make a case for the most versatile footwear in your shoe closet.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support – Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Water-Resistant Leather Upper & Lining – Crafted with water-resistant leather uppers for a premium look that you can enjoy for years to come. A soft and breathable genuine leather lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
- BIOsystem® Comfort Technology – Our exclusive BIOsystem® orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Secure Zipper Closure – A secure zipper closure secures feet in place and provides a snug and customized fit for hours of wear, while a spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes.
- Heel Height: 1.38 inches with a 0.79 inch platform – A stylish 1.38-inch heel height and a 0.79-inch platform height helps these shoes stand out.
- Shaft Height: 4.33 inches – A comfortable 4.33-inch shaft height secures ankles and offers protection from the elements.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole – Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar fasciitis: Weight balancing arch support and cushioned heel cup reduce shock to help relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
- Bunions/Morton’s neuroma: Spacious toe box and added depth helps reduce pressure.